This year has been incredibly hard for all students due to take exams. We have been in an unprecedented situation, with exams being cancelled and grades having to be centre assessed.
After the months of uncertainty, we are delighted to finally be able to run exams again. The Autumn series of exams are due to start at our centre on the 2nd October and we can’t wait to welcome students back.
Our centre is now a Covid Secure environment, with safety measures in place to protect our staff and our students. To ensure we are abiding by the regulations we have implemented some changes to the way we operate. Any students taking exams with us next month will be made aware of these requirements before attending their exam.
The changes are;
• We now have hand sanitisers outside each exam room.
• Face coverings must be worn at all times in the centre, by both staff and students. Students are allowed to remove their mask once they are sat at their exam desk.
• Exam desks are placed 2 metres apart, thus reducing the number of students in an exam room.
• We have implemented a “no waiting” policy. We have removed our waiting room so students are only permitted to entre the centre 10-15 minutes before the exam start time. We have placed 2 metre markers outside the centre where you can wait to enter.
• As soon as a student enters the centre, they must go straight to their exam desk.
• Windows will be open and doors propped open where it is safe and appropriate to do so.
• All desks and chairs are cleaned after each examination.
We have worked hard to create a safe environment for all our students and staff. Our staff will be on hand to explain the procedure to all our students on the day of their exam to ensure everything runs smoothly.
We are so excited to be able to offer exams again. If you are looking to take an exam next year, get in touch to find out how we can help you.