The thought of all the work that needs to be done can be daunting but we are here to offer a helping hand to prepare you for exam success.
Why take mock exams?
Experience shows us that mock exams are an important preparation tool for your final exams. Often, we find that students who don’t complete any past papers struggle to achieve their desired grades. The benefits of taking mock exams are;
- They can help reduce anxiety and increase your confidence. Taking mock exams helps you become familiar with the format and structure of the exam. This knowledge is great preparation for the actual exam.
- You can identify knowledge gaps. Mock exams can help you discover what topics or concepts you need to focus on, allowing you to then tailor your remaining revision time more effectively.
- You can practice time management. If you haven’t taken any exams for a while or have never taken any, mock exams will give you valuable experience of working under timed conditions. This will give you a sense of how much time you have to complete each part of the paper and adjust your pace accordingly.
Mock examinations provide a vital tool in helping you prepare for your summer exams. Exam success is not only based on what you know, it is being able to thrive in the exam setting. This takes practice. Undertaking mocks in exam conditions will ensure you are ready for the challenge when the exams start
Practice makes perfect with mock exams
Our dedicated mock examination service is available from now until mid-April. Mock exams will be available every weekday at our Bristol exam centre at 9.00 AM and 1.30 PM. All our mock examinations are completed under exam conditions.
If you are unable to attend our Bristol exam centre in person between now and mid-April, you can complete mock examinations at home and send the papers to us for marking and feedback.
Contact Us to find out more.
Expand your knowledge with tuition
As your exams get nearer you may want some specialist help. We have a number of tuition options available to you in the lead up to your exams. Tuition can be provided on a short-term intensive basis to help you revise difficult topic areas. Tutors can also provide invaluable advice on how to answer exam questions. Lessons can be arranged for a day and time convenient for you. In person tuition is available in the Bristol area with online tuition available nationally.
Sometimes some extra help as your exams near can make all the difference, building your confidence in time for your important exams.
Get in touch to find out more.
Preparation for the Summer Exam series is underway
Now the entry deadline for the Summer 2023 exam series has passed we are busy planning. This includes;
• Timetabling all the exams
• Booking alternative venues for larger exams
• Scheduling all MFL speaking assessments
• Planning for the A-Level Science practical endorsements
• Appointing invigilators
• Processing all access arrangements applications
• Distributing exam details to students.
All our students should receive their personal examination details by mid-March.
Still some places available
Although our first entry deadline for the summer examination series has now passed (Tuesday 14th February), we can still make entries for many subjects. However, spaces are extremely limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis. We therefore strongly advise students that are interested to contact us ASAP. For some subjects, including GCSE Maths and many MFLs we are, unfortunately, already full.
Here to help you
We understand how important your exams are. Not only do we ensure our exams run smoothly, we are here to help you prepare for them successfully. We believe a combination of mock exams and tuition is the best way for our students to succeed, but of course each can be used separately to help you achieve your goals.
Get in touch to discover more about how we can help you.